Monday, December 21, 2009

Why Donate?

I've created this blog to bring the joys from my two main projects together, those being The Adonis Complex Blogs and my pop music blog Vertigo Shtick, in a way people might uniquely enjoy. And I enjoy it too!

Each track/song that I make available on Songs and Studs for you to enjoy for free is there because I've paid for the right to post it. It's not much, but it does add up, as do the hours of research that (believe it or not) go into this as well as Vertigo Shtick.

Though there is no obligation whatsoever to do so, any amount you may feel compelled to contribute to the ongoing upkeep of this blog and its parent blogs will be received with the utmost gratitude, whether that be 50 cents, $1, $5 or anything beyond or between. And if you are so moved, please feel free to make any requests in exchange for your generosity!

Thank you!





No comments:

Post a Comment