Monday, December 21, 2009

Welcome

Hey there and welcome to Songs & Studs, a new and unique multisensory blog experience for the eyes and the ears. Here you will find plenty of eye candy in the form of some of my favorite images of the hottest men around the world, updated daily from the large collection of webfinds I've accrued over the years. But that's not all: you'll also be able to have a listen to selections from my similarly sizeable music library as well, also via daily updates. In other words, this is your one stop shop for your eye candy and ear candy needs!

I hope you'll enjoy this new hybrid of a blog, and if so then by all means leave a comment or shoot me an email to let me know, as well as any requests (for either kind of confection) you might have. I look forward to sharing in the visual and aural excitement with you!

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment